Topic: Request: More tools for collectors

Hi!

Few days ago I've found deckbox.org and it's pretty cool. Currently I'm entering all my data into it. But adding some more features would make using it a lot easier for me:

- On "Magic the Gathering Editions" page there can be added another column that will show how many cards in an edition/expansion there are and how many of them I own ( Like: Fifth Edition [375/400] ).
- On each edition's page there should be simillar table that will show how many of basic lands, commons, uncommons and rares from that edition I own, and how much there are in total.
- On edition's page, where there is the list of all cards, I would like to see one more collumn, that will show how many copies of that card I have, so after looking and seeing that I'm still missing x cards from that edition, I can click on it and see what exact cards I miss (and then click on them, and add them to wish list).
- In a window that I add more cards to database I can select why this card is unique (ie. it's foil, with signature, or promo), but I think there should be added more options, like "stamped", or "altered art"

Re: Request: More tools for collectors

I do agree some more features aimed at the collecting aspect would be much appreciated.

The thing I'm missing the most is the ability to rapidly see which card I'm missing of a specific edition.
Something like the inventory view with the ability to filter for cards with Edition Owned = "a specific edition" and quantity owned = 0.

I'd also appreciate some summary level views as you suggest.

Re: Request: More tools for collectors

A 'per-edition checklist view' of inventories will be coming soon!