Topic: just a deckbuilder idea.

Not really a request, as you guys already are doing so great with this I hate to be like. more, more, more, like the seagull on finding nemo. However as I sit here thinking deep I think you know what would be cool, and thought I would share.

What would be super cool, is if there was a random deck build tool.
you could set specific colors, or other parameters such as deck size, format, etc.
or leave it completely random if you like.
when you hit the build button, it will from your personal inventory build a deck.
then show you this, with the spoil view. so you could flip through it
then if you like it you could save it as a deck in your deck library.
to either edit, or build.

idk maybe its just because I am new to magic, but seems like this could be a fun thing with large library's. especially if you want to kick out some test decks or event or party decks.

Anyway just something I was thinking of and thought I would share, not really a request your plate is full already!

Re: just a deckbuilder idea.

How would it choose what cards to put in it?

I may be able to write a webapp to do this if you can explain what you are asking for.

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

I remember a request from a while back about something similar. The idea was something like a page where you could view a list of other member's decks sorted by the number of cards you own from that deck.

I cannot really do that from outside the system.

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck