Topic: wish list idea

i have noticed many people have priorities for there wishlist and the only way to do that is by putting larger numbers to show priority.

would it be possible for multiple wish lists.  people could make a wish list for cards they need, and for cards they want.  an optional column in the wish list for priority.  so when you are looking at someones trade or purchase screen you can tell right away if they have the cards you need vs cards  you want.   or some way to have some kind of priority scale on the wish list. 

just an idea.

i know i have a lot of cards in my wish list, but a lot are just cards i like and would eventually want or to buy, but not going to trade for because i do not really need them just would be nice to have for my collection.

i c you can flag a card as important but it does not show on the list when looking at others inventory that you marked (that i notice)  maybe making them a diff color or something.

Last edited by mikemt100 (2014-09-13 02:34:00)

Re: wish list idea

Yep @ multiple wishlists, we want to solve this with the tagging feature. Definitely will be coming one way or another.