Topic: feature request: automatically use remove cards after trade complete

After a trade is completed and cards have been marked as sent, the site will automatically remove them from your inventory. However, if you have filled out detailed information those entries must be removed manually. I assumed using the tradelist checkbox would tell the site which entries in the detailed information should be removed if a trade was completed, but it appears that they must still be removed manually.

If not, then I don't think I understand the purpose of the tradelist checkbox?

Re: feature request: automatically use remove cards after trade complete

An option for removing cards is flagged when you ship cards or receive cards.

http://pwp.wizards.com/5101681338/Scorecards/Landscape.png

I know, and it does reduce the count in your inventory. However, it then requires manual intervention to reduce the count of detailed card information (edition, foil, tradelist checkbox, etc.). This makes sense when in some cases, e.g. how does the site know that I just traded a version of the card from set A instead of set B. What I am suggesting is that it automatically remove the ones that have been specifically marked with the "this one is in my tradelist" checkbox.

Valid point, noted.

unclemantis wrote:

An option for removing cards is flagged when you ship cards or receive cards.

That would probably only work if you had only one of a card on your trade list.  Other wise how would the site know the exact card you traded?  Unless you wanted the site to auto remove one based on a second criteria, which I could only see being if all of the particular card on your tradelist had the same card details or no card details...

If you had originally noted what cards with details that you wanted to trade then it technically should remove the specified cards.

Im not sure if thats how the site handles it tho, and im assuming it doesnt since preypacer is having an issue