Topic: [Feature Request] Print/Export Option also price list

I may be using this wrong, but figured I would note it and see.

While using the wowtcg collection, hitting print leads to an export page e that seems useless.  I have done this in both the wishlist and inventory views and the results appear the same.    I think it is organized by edition instead of purely alphabetically.  If this is true, then it should list the edition for easier scanning.  If not, then I am not sure what the order is - though alphabetical would make sense.  If it is a wishlist, then I need to know how many I want.  If it is a tradelist/inventory, then the appropriate numbers should appear there as well.

As of now, I would probably just access the website from my phone and navigate from there, but this would make trading slower than a printed list.

On a completely separate note, this may or may not be possible for pricing.  The standard for pricing in wowtcg is warcraftgamingcenter.com.  They change their prices daily, quickly compensate for changes in ebay markets and tournament favorites, and seem to be the price setters for the game.  As such, the prices listed from tcgplayer seem to be off/outdate compared to it.  It tends to list prices for out of stock items as well, so the prices here should always be around.

The website and database are appearing very promising and I think I will start entering a large portion of my collection over the weekend.  So, awesome work Sebi.

Re: [Feature Request] Print/Export Option also price list

Yep, you are right with regard to the export feature. It will get a revamp soonish smile