Topic: Blue flashing background text?

I have a visual issue with this last change (the one that destroyed the card info page, ok destroyed is harsh but I do not like that change).

On the inventory listing, every other entry has a flashing light blue background. the entry is the same its just flashing blue behind it now. is this my monitor going out, or did you make this change on purpose?

is there a way to disable it? it seriously gives me a headache and I am afraid it might trigger seizures or something. its really an eye strain for me.

thanks again for a great site, I don't mean to nit pick but this is painful!

this effect is also on the news stream page. I honestly hope this is my old monitor going out on me, and not a feature!

Last edited by Kermit (2014-10-01 23:10:17)

Re: Blue flashing background text?

flashing?

it has always had the blue bars, i've never seen the flashing.

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

yeah flashing. like static on a tv. except its blue.

even in the screenshot I uploaded, the blue is still moving/flashing like blue static.

Last edited by Kermit (2014-10-01 23:15:31)

Post's attachments

blue.bmp 374.82 kb, 9 downloads since 2014-10-02 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Kermit wrote:

even in the screenshot I uploaded, the blue is still moving/flashing like blue static.

what method did you use to take a screenshot?

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.

printscrn then paste into ms paint.

Kermit wrote:

yeah flashing. like static on a tv. except its blue.

I don't see it.  It might just be your monitor.  Can you reproduce on another system?

No I cant reproduce this on another pc. but this site is the only one to have this issue on this pc.

anyway if its not affecting anyone else..then I will chalk it up to my crappy system and just another quirk it has.

Sorry to waste time on this issue. if its just on my end, then its a non issue smile

and today the effect is gone. as if it never was. totally odd and totally my own issue I believe.

thanks for helping me sort it.

Last edited by Kermit (2014-10-02 16:44:16)

Kermit wrote:

No I cant reproduce this on another pc. but this site is the only one to have this issue on this pc.

anyway if its not affecting anyone else..then I will chalk it up to my crappy system and just another quirk it has.

Don't we all love computer quirks?

Kermit wrote:

Sorry to waste time on this issue. if its just on my end, then its a non issue smile

I cannot say anything for anyone else, but I am always happy to help someone when I can, so not a prob.

Kermit wrote:

and today the effect is gone. as if it never was. totally odd and totally my own issue I believe.

smile

Kermit wrote:

thanks for helping me sort it.

You're quite welcome.