Topic: IE9 compatibility issue

~~~Hey Sebi,

Thanks for the fast fix ont eh issue of not being able to create decks/folders in IE9 last week.  I have found another related issue...now that I have my decks and folders created, its not letting me drag my decks into folders & I talked with Preypacer & he said its another issue of IE9 compatibility.  While its not the end of the world, i twould be nice to be able to organize my decklists into folders.

Thanks for the site & the great work  you do.

C

ps  I still got my vote in for a way to have your inventory separate cards in decks from cards in inventory so you don't overlap deckbuilds.  thanks again

Re: IE9 compatibility issue

Hey Man,

Why not just switch to Chrome?  ie9 isnt really the greatest web browser in the world in the first place, if your having problems it makes more sense for you to take the 2 minutes to download Chrome.  Its safer and more reliable, and in my opinion, a much better browser.

Just a thought,
Jeff

Re: IE9 compatibility issue

~~~I've gotten that from a lot of people & have considered it.  However, I have my laptop & browser all set up nicely & working just fine with IE9...and don't see any reason to change that. 

The overall design of the site works just fine, but there are a few minor hiccups that are apparently part of changes between IE8 & 9 and Sebi has been good about updating them.  And since IE the default browser with most computers when they come out of the box, it makes sense that the site be compatible with it.  I have been a chrome & firefox user in teh past & when I initially used chrome when it came out, it seemed to hog as many or more resources as IE without any significant advatages, so I just didn't bother with it.

I'm not saying any one browser is better than any other...except maybe the Opera browser on the Wii, which is pretty lame...just that nobody should be penalized for their choice of browser if its an easy fix.