Topic: W: Pokemon H: Magic

My roommate is looking for pokemon cards if anyone wants to trade pokemon for magic.
1 Bicycle
3 Greninja XY
Just these Left!

Last edited by joecat (2014-10-12 02:54:06)

Re: W: Pokemon H: Magic

Added even more cards.

Bump

bump

joecat wrote:

bump

bump

joecat wrote:

bump

bump

joecat wrote:

bump

bump

bump

bump

I swear we are the same person, I'm currently collecting drs and shocks and have modern and legacy burn. I'm just not as active.

But if you're ever interested, I may be willing to trade down duals for a boat load of deathrites.

smile

shadowsmiles42 wrote:

I swear we are the same person, I'm currently collecting drs and shocks and have modern and legacy burn. I'm just not as active.

But if you're ever interested, I may be willing to trade down duals for a boat load of deathrites.

smile

Sorry man I don't trade deathrites anymore, I traded away around 15 of them now which only leaves me with 5. sad

Much sad sad

I'm at 124 and growing, and I'm currently working on alters, but good luck to you!

shadowsmiles42 wrote:

Much sad sad

I'm at 124 and growing, and I'm currently working on alters, but good luck to you!

I don't know if you look for signed drs but I just picked one up, what is a fair evaluation on the drs signed by steve argyle?

UPDATED

started a trade conversation

pretty sure I have a few junipers and some possible other stuff, i'll take a look around and message you if I find anything

Last edited by distanthamster (2014-10-11 13:04:05)

distanthamster wrote:

pretty sure I have a few junipers and some possible other stuff, i'll take a look around and message you if I find anything

Great

Alright well I got 4 professor junipers from B/W base set and a rare candy from HGSS unleashed, it looks like about 6-8 dollars of stuff but i'm not sure how much it should actually be valued (i'm going off of troll and toad). I might have some of the other stuff but i'm gonna have to break out the old card collection to actually find any of it so I will let you know if I find anything else a little bit later.

Last edited by distanthamster (2014-10-11 16:56:16)

distanthamster wrote:

Alright well I got 4 professor junipers from B/W base set and a rare candy from HGSS unleashed, it looks like about 6-8 dollars of stuff but i'm not sure how much it should actually be valued (i'm going off of troll and toad). I might have some of the other stuff but i'm gonna have to break out the old card collection to actually find any of it so I will let you know if I find anything else a little bit later.

GREAT! As far as value I would like to use TCG I use it for all magic cards and most of the pokemon vendors are also magic vendors so it seems like the fairest evaluation. Let me know if you find more cards.

Alrighty

I have a few of these you are looking for. And some reverse foil. I know I have some reverse Junipers and a reverse Rare Candy.

I collect Requiem Angel and am always willing to take one in a trade.

Profile | Tradelist | Wishlist

Mowza2k2 wrote:

I have a few of these you are looking for. And some reverse foil. I know I have some reverse Junipers and a reverse Rare Candy.

Start a trade.