Reality Fracture
released on October 02, 2026!

Order now on CardKingdom Order now on TcgPlayer
9 total results       Page 1 of 1
You must login or register to post a new reply
Posts [ 1 to 9 ]
Trade score 1036 (100%)
Members
Registered: 19-Jul-2016 11:28
Hey all,

Got my boxes opened and am looking to start finishing this set.

Here's my wants:
https://deckbox.org/sets/1462937?f=c31001

Here's my haves:
https://deckbox.org/sets/1462936?f=c31001.1003

Let's get some big trades in!

Cheers,

ZS
Trade score 487 (100%)
Members
Registered: 27-Mar-2023 14:33
As soon as our current trade completes, I am HIGHLY interested in the Showcase foil Aerid Konstrari!
Trade score 1036 (100%)
Members
Registered: 19-Jul-2016 11:28
Go ahead and start a trade if you haven't. I'm happy to hold it for you if we have a potential trade possible
Trade score 1457 (100%)
Members
Registered: 24-Jun-2014 23:39
'Ello, all

Soft announcement in response, I'm not buying CB's anymore, but have lifted my trade ban, and posted all cards received in prerelease for trade.
Wishlist is mostly foiled basics, but always open for discussion.
Hope everyone is doing well!

~S~
Trade score 487 (100%)
Members
Registered: 27-Mar-2023 14:33
Sightburner wrote:
'Ello, all

Soft announcement in response, I'm not buying CB's anymore, but have lifted my trade ban, and posted all cards received in prerelease for trade.
Wishlist is mostly foiled basics, but always open for discussion.
Hope everyone is doing well!

~S~


Uh oh, Steven's back to slap our wives and steal our cards!!!
Trade score 256 (100%)
Members
Registered: 10-May-2017 02:42
Sightburner wrote:
'Ello, all

Soft announcement in response, I'm not buying CB's anymore, but have lifted my trade ban, and posted all cards received in prerelease for trade.
Wishlist is mostly foiled basics, but always open for discussion.
Hope everyone is doing well!

~S~

Dagnabit i thought we got rid of you old man!
Trade score 1457 (100%)
Members
Registered: 24-Jun-2014 23:39
Trade score 1244 (100%)
Members
Registered: 26-Jun-2012 15:49
Sightburner wrote:
'Ello, all

Soft announcement in response, I'm not buying CB's anymore, but have lifted my trade ban, and posted all cards received in prerelease for trade.
Wishlist is mostly foiled basics, but always open for discussion.
Hope everyone is doing well!

~S~

Welcome back! and I dont blame you. Im in the same boat but now my kids are into PokeMon so instead of wasting money on CBs, Im now getting dragged into that world haha.
Trade score 487 (100%)
Members
Registered: 27-Mar-2023 14:33
Helios52 wrote:
Sightburner wrote:
'Ello, all

Soft announcement in response, I'm not buying CB's anymore, but have lifted my trade ban, and posted all cards received in prerelease for trade.
Wishlist is mostly foiled basics, but always open for discussion.
Hope everyone is doing well!

~S~

Welcome back! and I dont blame you. Im in the same boat but now my kids are into PokeMon so instead of wasting money on CBs, Im now getting dragged into that world haha.


Oof, best of luck to you on that one, finding product sucks sometimes.

Hoping with "God Packs" coming to MTG next year, we don't start getting scalped out too.
Posts [ 1 to 9 ]
9 total results       Page 1 of 1
You must login or register to post a new reply