Topic: H: SoLaS/SoFaI/Stuff W: Fetchs/LotV/shocks

Hey guys!

Just looking for some high value stuff, trying to get a Windswept Heath for my elf deck, or a polluted delta for my Faerie EDH decks. Liliana is to go for my planeswalker collection. Just missing a few =P

Thanks for your time!

Have:
Sword of Light and Shadow
Sword of Fire and Ice
Restoration Angel
Trostani, Selesnya's Voice
Flooded Grove
Leyline of Sanctity
Defense of the Heart
Lighthouse Chronologist
etc etc

Want: (for any mix of these)
Windswept Heath
Polluted Delta
Liliana of the Veil
Temple Garden x2
Watery Grave x2
Breeding Pool x2
Stomping Ground x2
Sacred Foundry x1

Also, always willing to work out other trades for things, my highest priority want on not the stuff above is:

Sword of Body and Mind x4

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2013-07-12 13:35:10)

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Re: H: SoLaS/SoFaI/Stuff W: Fetchs/LotV/shocks

I have 4x foil Heath but am looking to move them as a playset and your tradelist doesn't have too many big hitters for a trade like that. Are you interested in purchasing them instead? I also have 1 foil each of bloodstained mire and wooded foothills.

I saw your ad but the prices that are quoted are just too rich for me right now. I took the plunge and bought a scalding tarn and a misty rainforest on saturday so that is 80 bucks gone. that said I would LOVE those lands, and frankly if you can string a trade using inventory without gutting an EDH deck I have then I will do it, but otherwise I have to pass. Just can't drop 170 bucks on a single card right now. (especially after my aforementioned purchase)

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Goodmorning deckbox!

Afternoon bump...man I tell you meetings at 11 suck, and people were testy!

Goodmorning deckbox!

So I got a scalding tarn and misty rainforest in the mail today...and as I pulled them out of their sleeves, I had no clue which deck to put them in, I have 3 five color decks and one has no shocks and only a few basic...but that is the one I need to put them in...so I think I need to trade for more shocks now...dear me.

So hey guys, busy morning, hows it going? Who is goign to the prerelease? I am! I know some people are like meh about M14 but I'm excited! Slivers are back, mutavault and thoughtseize and darksteel forge are in there! What's not to like!

I'm calling a judge if anyone Thoughtseizes me at a prerelease tonight.

AmarusCameron wrote:

So hey guys, busy morning, hows it going? Who is goign to the prerelease? I am! I know some people are like meh about M14 but I'm excited! Slivers are back, mutavault and thoughtseize and darksteel forge are in there! What's not to like!

No Thoughtseize sad

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

What version is your sword of fire and ice?

toastface wrote:

What version is your sword of fire and ice?

Darksteel, are you looking for one over the other?

UnstableFlux wrote:
AmarusCameron wrote:

No Thoughtseize sad

Awwww I totally thought they were reprinting it? Is it in the new Theros set?

It better be. The only reason it wouldn't have been printed in MM is either a reprint coming in M14 or Theros, or it becoming banned in Modern. M14 is now spoiled with no Thoguhtseize, and the M14 bannings came out with no Thoughtseize banning (Not that it ever should be banned)

Ok well then, I look forward to my Greek awesomeness.

They better have Athena as a goddess planeswalker White, blue, Red- that would be bloody awesome.

Looks like you'll get Elspeth in Theros

And it sounds like she will apparently be a new Elspeth. But that just kind of guts my hopes for an Athena planeswalker. She is my 'patron' Goddess so I was kinda hoping roll

I would like to see who they add as planeswalkers, and will they be one off side characters, or will they be added to canon and new adventure buddies. Elspeth always seemed secondary to me, but she is getting more play and added into new sets (apparently) where as we have not seen Nissa since Zendikar (don't spoil what happens to her I am reading the books right now and I'm in Shadowmoor) So on that note I wonder if Ral Zarek, Domri Rade, and Vraska the unseen; will be doing anything in the coming sets or will they just chill in Ravinca. I liked the idea of Vraska being a planar assassin for hire, so I would like to see a Vraska 2.0 sometime soon, if not in Theros than in the next set.

Just my thought.

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2013-07-12 16:36:12)

Mine is Dionysus. Because wine, ecstasy, and ritual madness are fun!

I can see that, that is always something to experience for a time but the nobility of Athena as well as her loyalty to those she favors, and her wisdom and justice are to be admired and emulated. Athena, goddess of wisdom and war...that is what she is, that is what the car should be called. Would be cool.

What version is your Sword of Light and Shadow? I'm looking for the Modern Masters swords specifically (along with everyone else, hahaha XD ) and have some shocks + other stuff from your wishlist.

They are both Darksteel, I'm not looking to trade the MM versions