Topic: W: EDH, Playmat H: Lots (M14!!!), MTGO tix

Looking to complete my EDH decks by either trading for them or purchasing them with MTGO Event Tickets (tix).

Trading For Wishlist:

This is my preferred method of acquiring the cards I want. All my cards are NM unless stated otherwise and I expect the same. I'm okay with trading for SP condition cards but that will be factored in the card's value.

NEW M14 CARDS!
Archangel of Thune
Garruk, Caller of Beasts
Mutavault
Scavenging Ooze x2
Shadowborn Demon
Shadowborn Demon *FOIL*
Savage Summoning x2
Ajani, Caller of the Pride
Scourge of Valkas
Ring of Three Wishes
Dark Prophecy
Tidebinder Mage x2
Ratchet Bomb
Devout Invocation
Ogre Battledriver
Bonescythe Sliver
Megantic Sliver x4 (PROMO)
Megantic Sliver
Path of Bravery
Young Pyromancer

Notable tradelist cards:
Ancient Tomb (FTV)
Boros Reckoner
Didgeridoo (lol)
Goblin Welder
Progenitor Mimic
Snapcaster Mage
Thundermaw Hellkite

Not listed in my tradelist but also for trade are:
- IDW Comics Promos (Standstill, Treasure Hunt, Faithless Looting, Consume Spirit, Arrest, Feast of Blood, Electrolyze) starcitygames prices
- unopened Duel Decks: Izzet vs. Golgari valued at $25

I really want to get rid of my small value cards like Burning-Tree Emissary, Invisible Stalker, etc. I'm willing to be very generous on my end if you're willing to trade higher value cards for them.

Buying Wishlist For MTGO Tix:

I buy cards on my wishlist for tcgplayer's low price in MTGO tickets. So for example, Rugged Prairie's tcgplayer mid is $12.80 and low is $10.74 at the time I wrote this, so I'd offer 11tix for it. I give half the tickets upfront and the other half when the cards arrive.

Card condition is important to me. The prices are assuming Near Mint condition, which is what I prefer. I will also take Slightly Played condition too if you can provide clear photos of the cards (preferably on a black background), and we can work out the price.

Things not on my wishlist that I'm buying:
3x Full Art Zendikar Plains (any artist)
10x Full Art Zendikar Swamp (any except Vincent Proce)
Blue/White Bird tokens (from Dovescape)

I'm also browsing for some pimp versions of cards I already have. If you have any foil/promo versions of cards found in my Zedruu list and Thraximundar list, lemme know. I will absolutely trade my regular card for your foil/promo and pay the difference in tix (not low price, regular). If you don't want the regular card and just want tix it'll be a case by case basis, the less expensive the foil the higher chance I'll want it. Foil Wall of Omens for 2tix? Yes. Foil Gisela for 25tix? No.

Finally, I'm interested in trading/buying a Toronto Grand Prix 2012 playmat. I value it at $40.

Re: W: EDH, Playmat H: Lots (M14!!!), MTGO tix

I'd be interested in your foil shadowborn demon. Take a look at my stuff wink