Topic: Selling anything from my Inventory / Trade List

Start a trade with me if interested in buying anything from my trade list or my inventory:

http://deckbox.org/sets/435344

I will sell any of it at tcgplayer mid price without hesitation.  If you want to make an offer I will consider that too.  I will cover shipping if you want to buy more than $25 worth of cards. (US shipping only)

(Rename the trade to $$$$ and it will get my attention a lot faster wink )

Last edited by gamblore0 (2013-08-11 12:41:22)

Re: Selling anything from my Inventory / Trade List

Bump

Started a trade.

Why would anyone buy anything from you for tcgplayer mid when they can buy it for tcgplayer low in cash?

Last edited by frankenskid (2013-11-06 13:42:01)

Well the reason I don't want to blanket offer tcgplayer low, is that some of those tcgplayer low prices are for cards that aren't in good condition.  I'm just using tcg mid as a good place to set a blanket asking price on everything.

Also, this is my personal collection here and while I'm totally willing to sell a lot of it at less than mid, 99% of people contact me wanting my best cards.  Since there is so much interest in those, I'll just wait until I get an offer I can't refuse (tcg mid).

But I am totally open to offers!  Please start a trade, let me know what you're interested in, and what you'd be willing to offer.

Just wanted to add that I have a potential buyer for my whole collection, I wanted to ask if anyone out there is willing to beat the offer.  Basically I'm selling it all at 60% tcg mid.  Let me know if you can beat it.