Topic: H: Liliana Vess W: $5 Amazon GC or Paypal

well, I'm just getting into deck building, and I'm pretty low on Basic Land. I have this Liliana Vess card, and I don't feel like learning how to play Planeswalker cards, so I'm looking to trade for as much land as you think it's worth. Local trades would be great (I'm an hour or so west of DC), but I'm willing to send this card anywhere in the continental USA. So far as condition, it went straight from the booster pack to my Lorwyn fat pack box, and has never been played.

EDIT: As per post below and the topic title, I will now be accepting Amazon Gift Cards if this is easier for the buyer.
Edit2: friendly advice causes me to no longer accept offers in Basic Land. Amazon preferred, PayPal accepted, Lorwyn rares will be considered if offered.

EDIT3: Lowered price!

Last edited by angruss (2013-08-18 21:35:20)

Re: H: Liliana Vess W: $5 Amazon GC or Paypal

Which basic lands do you need the most, or are you looking for more of an even spread? I have way too many to keep track of, and I'd be happy to send you some for your Liliana.

An even spread would be best. How many were you looking to give in this case?

i have more than enough land I could send you let me know what ya need

So, in order to minimize shipping costs, I'll accept 8 dollars in an emailed Amazon Gift Card for the Liliana Vess card.

so, either 100 basic land (20 of each type), or an 8 dollar Amazon Gift Card. Trader's choice.

I can send 100 lands by the end of today if u wanna setup a trade

Feel compelled to say. _Don't_ trade a card for basic lands.  You're selling yourself way short.  You can buy a fat pack get 9 boosters a box and 20 basic land for 40 bucks, or one of the holiday boxes like RTR or Theros coming out soon.

I would change it to the 8 bucks only or other cards of equivalent value.  Just my .02 from an experienced player to a newer one.

Shame on these other posters for trying to make that trade, you know you're taking advantage of him.

TBittenbender wrote:

I can send 100 lands by the end of today if u wanna setup a trade

Really 100 lands...How generous...

elpablo wrote:

Feel compelled to say. _Don't_ trade a card for basic lands.  You're selling yourself way short.  You can buy a fat pack get 9 boosters a box and 20 basic land for 40 bucks, or one of the holiday boxes like RTR or Theros coming out soon.

I would change it to the 8 bucks only or other cards of equivalent value.  Just my .02 from an experienced player to a newer one.

Shame on these other posters for trying to make that trade, you know you're taking advantage of him.

To be fair, the post was originally ambiguous as to the amount of lands I wanted, and I almost asked for 200 when I did specify... but I will take your advice to heart. Changing offer. Will now only accept Amazon gift cards or PayPal.

Well, I was also prepared to offer 100 basic lands, but if that's no longer on the table, I'm afraid I'm no longer interested.

angruss wrote:
elpablo wrote:

To be fair, the post was originally ambiguous as to the amount of lands I wanted, and I almost asked for 200 when I did specify... but I will take your advice to heart. Changing offer. Will now only accept Amazon gift cards or PayPal.

I can see everybody wanting to trade you basic lands, however I don't see many people paying full retail for the card. TCG min is more what people pay on this site.

lowered the price.