Topic: W: wishlist; H: Updated tradelist

I'm looking for some really random stuff.  I had a list here, but it seems silly to keep updating it.  You can just check my profile. 

Of course just like everyone else, I'm also interested in shock lands, but these are kind of lower priority.

I will also sell stuff from my trade list.

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2013-12-02 17:35:15)

Re: W: wishlist; H: Updated tradelist

Will check when I get home - think I may have quite a few of these laying around unless I sold them :-/

asmodeanreborn wrote:

Will check when I get home - think I may have quite a few of these laying around unless I sold them :-/

Thanks for checking, just let me know.  smile

I have some of the older cards on you wishlist, but you don't have much on your trade list.  Are you willing to trade out of your inventory?

Raziel wrote:

I have some of the older cards on you wishlist, but you don't have much on your trade list.  Are you willing to trade out of your inventory?

It really depends.  I prefer not to trade from my inventory, but that doesn't mean I won't from time to time.  You're welcome to open a trade, and I'll look at what you have.

I've opened a trade.

gumgodMTG wrote:

I'm looking for some older cards.  Specifically I need the following commons and uncommons to finish a deck I'm working on.  These need to be in English and the edition specified.

3 Blood Lust - Legends
1 Giant Growth Alpha preferred, but Beta would be ok.  (Alpha just matches the other three I have on the way)
4 Juggernaut - Unlimited
1 Channel - Beta (I could also settle for Unlimited, but I don't want newer ones).
4 Ghazbán Ogre - Arabian Nights
3 Whirling Dervish - Legends
1 Strip Mine - Antiquities - Sky with Even Terraces (which is the same art as the 4th edition ones)
2 Fireball - Alpha or Beta

Also have lots of other things on my wish list, but these little cards are actually my higher priority wants at the moment.  I'm also interested in shock lands and check lands.

Alright, sorry for taking so long. All I have extras of is the Beta Giant Growth

Thought I had a bunch of Ghazban Ogres and Blood Lusts, along with Juggernauts and an extra Unlimited Channel, but I guess not sad

asmodeanreborn wrote:

Alright, sorry for taking so long. All I have extras of is the Beta Giant Growth

Thought I had a bunch of Ghazban Ogres and Blood Lusts, along with Juggernauts and an extra Unlimited Channel, but I guess not sad

You actually have a number of things I'm interested in.  I'm opening a trade, let me know if I have anything you need.

Made some trades, and so I've updated the first post.  I still need most of my original post, but managed to get a good number of cards off of my wishlist.  smile

Bump & Updated.

I'm still looking for trades to get some of these last few cards.

I have a couple mint alpha mountains not sure if you'd be interested in them. I'm mostly just looking for things on my wish list, check it out and let me know if we can try to work something out.

Themaddhatter2304 wrote:

I have a couple mint alpha mountains not sure if you'd be interested in them. I'm mostly just looking for things on my wish list, check it out and let me know if we can try to work something out.

I'm always interested in Alpha and Beta lands.  I have Yavimaya Elder (commander) and Nezumi Graverobber but I'm using them in decks right now.  Feel free to look over my tradelist though and see if anything catches your eye.  I'll open a trade too.

I need a foil elder and am really sticking to my wish list to try and foil out my mono green edh deck right now

Themaddhatter2304 wrote:

I need a foil elder and am really sticking to my wish list to try and foil out my mono green edh deck right now

Yeah, I don't have that.  Sorry, I viewed your list as a visual spoiler.  Deckbox needs to overlay a shooting star or something.

Bump.  Looking for more trades.

Bumping this old topic again.  Working on tearing down old EDH decks, and building new decks.  Lots of new stuff added to my trade list today.   I will also sell stuff on my trade list.

Monday Bump

Happy new year!

Looking for trades to finish up some decks.

Top priorities right now:
1 Anger
1 Steel Overseer
1 Master of Etherium
1 Myr Welder
1 Vedalken Archmage
1 Reshape
1 Fabricate
1 Unwinding Clock
1 Eldrazi Monument
1 Akroma's Memorial
1 Darksteel Forge
1 Blinkmoth Well
1 Mystical Tutor
1 Duplicant
1 Gilded Lotus
1 Thran Dynamo
1 Etched Champion
1 Steel Hellkite
1 Voltaic Key
3 Delver of Secrets
3 Psionic Blast
2 Flames of the Blood Hand
3 Slagstorm
2 Sulfur Falls
3 Magma Jet

And most Antiquities cards (Slowly trying to put together a set, so yes even the crappy ones). And any Sol Rings from the new commander products.