Topic: Donations

I'm not sure if Sebi gets any revenue for the built-in referrals to tcgplayer.com, but I notice that there is no advertising, and no option to send donations for the upkeep and development of deckbox.  I'm curious if a PayPal donation option, for instance, would be available.

I've decided against paying $30 for the leading MTG inventory program because deckbox fulfills most of what I need, and the accessibility on all my computers and mobile devices and the social network and trading aspects of it all just blows everything else out of the water.  So I'm using the product I prefer while saving $30!

Considering that, as well as the growth potential that deckbox has as new functions are developed, I'd love to be able to support deckbox with some of that money I saved.

Thoughts?

Re: Donations

Hey phizeroth,

Thank you for your nice thoughts. We do not support donations right now, and I don't think I would be confortable with this option. That being said, there probably are other options for monetization that we shall consider at some point.

For now, we're glad to provide this service, we've done it with pleasure. smile