Topic: Feature request - Filter by inventory count

I would like to request the ability to filter my inventory based on the number of cards owned.

For example, add a new filter type, called 'Inventory Count' where you can specify less than, greater than, and enter a number. The same would be useful for number of cards in tradelist and wishlist.

My immediate use would be to find cards I own more than 4 of, so I can mark the rest for trade.

I would be nice if this could work across editions, for example, adding up all the various editions of Giant Growth together when I filter for 'greater than 4'. I imagine this would be a bit tricky though, but even if it just considered each edition individually it would still be useful.

Re: Feature request - Filter by inventory count

Adding to what dalden said ..... Being able to " just consider each edition individually" would be extremely useful in all aspects of the site not just the Inventory Count. For those of us with about 60 or more pages of cards on their trade list and wish list it can be pretty time consuming when you want to see all of a certain edition and only that edition.

As it stands now, if I want to see how many more cards and the names of all the cards I need for say the Tempest edition and I filter my wishlist by edition, if it is about half way through the list then I have to click through about 30 or more pages just to get to all cards in that edition.

Same goes for for if I am looking through someone else's large trade list for cards of just one particular edition, or if they are looking through my trade list for cards of just one particular edition.

Shouldn't be all that tricky. The data base is already there and it is obviously already sorting by edition so it's just a matter of limiting what appears on the screen to just the edition you ask for.

This is a very common request and I want it too.  I think it was mentioned in plans for a new version due a year ago, hopefully it's in the upcoming release.

It was a feature we had that was lost in the update back in December '12 or January '13.  It is slated to return with the next release.  I believe the entire community is waiting on this one.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.