Topic: H: T1 & Modern (Lotus, duals,fetch) W: eccentric list of set-fillers

Howdy folks,
I'm exclusively looking for set-fillers (some foil sets, some non-foil) so printing, condition and foil/not foil do matter.

I have a list of most of my spares in my Tradelist - another thousand or so to catalog tonight.   Great opportunity to clear some random-seeming things out of your deckbox.

I am selling cards off of the tradelist, but as a newbie here I'm still debating the merits of getting payment first if I put them on ebay instead.  I wouldn't be selling if I weren't in dire need of money, so the idea of sending an envelope with a bunch of duals or a mox out and hoping for payment... I'm still chewing on that.

Feel free to propose a purchase, but please bear in mind that I may need to think about it for a day or two.
If you're in DFW area, that's easily handled of course.

Most of my revised-era cards are NM+ if not mint... pack to sleeve even in '95.

Not on the tradelist, but available are 17 full sets and a bunch of promos - foil wastelands, promo foil lightning bolts (printed with Urza's Destiny, iIrc , with the old Chris Rush art that we learned on), et cetera.

Re: H: T1 & Modern (Lotus, duals,fetch) W: eccentric list of set-fillers

I have a detention sphere, rakdos, and Aurelia, alon with some of your random needs (haven't posted all my cards yet). I'm interested in a blood crypt. Can we make this work?

Re: H: T1 & Modern (Lotus, duals,fetch) W: eccentric list of set-fillers

Aznman, we probably can. 
Anytime I can fill in 3 or more from a set, I'm interested.
But you named off more I need than you need, so it may need some work smile