Topic: Have some Legacy cards and looking to sell

Hello there legacy traders,  I am currently looking to liquidate my large collection of magic cards.  Below are some of the legacy cards I have for sale right now.  Below I have a set of sale rules and such.  Please take a look at them and then check out the list below or more of my collection: http://deckbox.org/sets/273409

A Couple of Rules:
1.  I am currently only shipping to the United States.  If you are overseas please message me and note that you are across borders.
2.  All of my cards are noted at near mint because of the way I imported my cards, although most cards are Near Mint, not all of them are.
3.  If you are serious about the purchase and want scans of the cards you want to purchase let me know and I will get you scans.
4.  Please remember to leave feedback on completed deals. 
5.  If there is a problem with a transaction, let me know and I will do my best to fix the situation. 
6.  I accept verified paypal accounts only. 
7.  I will entertain all offers on my cards, but please don't low ball me.
8.  I do pricing based on TCGplayer, MTGPrice, and Deckbox.
9.  I ship First Class USPS in bubble mailers with cards in sleeves and in between cardboard, tracking numbers will be given after they are shipped out.
10.  Large orders will have different shipping options and will be discussed at the time of purchase. 
11.  I will cross reference deckbox confirmed address and the paypal address prior to shipping cards. 
12.  Shipping charges will be as follows:
                    < $45 orders will cost $2.25
                    > $45 orders will be free
13.  Please allow up to 72 hours for me to respond, although I am usually pretty quick.
14.  Thank you for reading the rules and hope to trade with you soon.
Update on card prices: A FREE player set of random commons from a random set with first purchase!

List of some Legacy (10/16/2013)

4x Plateau
2x Tropical Island
6x Tundra
5x Savannah
1x Savannah (HP)
1x Volcanic Island /u/ (LP)
3x Bayou
2x Bayou /u/ (1 graded)
2x Wasteland
1x Goblin Welder
1x Goblin Lackey
Counterspells from several editions
Dark Rituals from several editions
4x Karakas

Thanks for checking out my post!

Re: Have some Legacy cards and looking to sell

So exactly how much are you wanting for a Tundra and/or a Trop and/or a Bayou?  Thanks!