Topic: H: clique x2, cryptic x2, lots more W: RG standard

Hi there!  As the title says, I'm looking to make a RG standard deck. I have some legacy and (mostly) modern for trade, as well as standard. 

I'm looking for 3x Domri Rade, 2x Polukranos, 1 sylvan caryatid, 2x Xenagos, 1x Stormbreath, Garruk Caller of Beasts, Stomping Grounds, Nykthos and much more, so take a look and let's see if we can work something out:)

I might also be interested in acquiring some Kaalia pieces, but my current priority is standard.  Thanks for taking a look!

My profile

Re: H: clique x2, cryptic x2, lots more W: RG standard

fetch proposal sent

I have a japanese polukranos and an english xenagos I'd trade for a normal cryptic.  Let me know and/or start something up - I wasn't sure how you feel about Jap cards so I figured I'd post first tongue

I...would actually really like that.  Also, I think I've replied to just about all the offers.  Appreciate them all:)

Still have some needs to fill and plenty available.  I also have spell snares,a remand, thundermaws, blood moon, and lots more.

I have a Caryatid and a few other things from your Wishlist. Could also make a Stomping Grounds available for the right deal. Interested in Cryptic and Clique.

Start up a trade if you think we can maybe work something out.