Topic: Looking For Offers: Invoke Prejudice

Hey All,

I've had this card for a while, it is still perfectly NM and it has seen it's days of hate and hating; but the deck I use it in has changed and I can't find a home for it so rather than let it sit in my binder for years I was wondering if I might pull some stuff for it.

Anything goes for offers but I will add I really need two genesis waves so that will give you priority =P

As always, thanks for your time and interest.

Cheers,
Amarus Cameron

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Re: Looking For Offers: Invoke Prejudice

Not worried about trades up or down, all offers are welcome...just have an itch to trade =P

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Sent you an offer for the predjuice!

Thanks for the offers so far, still deciding, always looking for more smile

I used to have a deck with Invoke Prejudice x4 and Limited Resources x4. I was definitely the biggest A-hole at the table when I played that deck.

Well I never had limited resources and my one invoke was part of an EDH Myr deck, but I have made the deck more aggressive rather than reactionary. But I loved the look on people's faces when I threw that down and they couldn't play any color except for double the cost because I was only playing the little shits. Gooooood Times