Topic: Selling entire collection +++

My collection consists of everything you see on my deckbox profile plus tons of actual deck boxes, sleeves (hard/penny/nice colored), a mini binder, several thousand unlisted commons and uncommons (mostly commons), empty booster boxes/player guides/dice, and the following boosters:

2x Sixth Edition
3x Onslaught
5x Fifth Edition
2x Planeshift
3x 7th Edition
2x Starter 1999 (in sealed blister packs)
18x Return to Ravnica
22x Dragon's Maze (Chinese)

I'm willing to listen to offers on individual pieces but I'd prefer to sell everything as a whole. I'm not expecting offers anywhere near the total value of things I have on deckbox ($1,869).

If you have any questions about specifics, don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited by NahmSayin (2013-11-01 01:24:42)

Re: Selling entire collection +++

Open to any serious offers. If you live in the STL area I would accept considerably less.

Bump

How much are the boosters (I have no idea), but I'm interested in those perhaps.

Hey again, I see some stuff on your tradelist that's on my wishlist, wish I had the cash laying around to buy them from you. What's prompting the sell off?

Mirage08 wrote:

How much are the boosters (I have no idea), but I'm interested in those perhaps.

I'm open to any offers (looking for roughly what they go for on ebay) but I'd rather sell everything as a whole.

MyRevival wrote:

Hey again, I see some stuff on your tradelist that's on my wishlist, wish I had the cash laying around to buy them from you. What's prompting the sell off?

Medical school, could use the extra money.

Bump!

Bump!

Started a discussion.

Always looking for modern and legacy staples.

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

What do you value the Chinese DGM boosters at? They are out of the box so there is the possibility of mapping.

Not entirely sure. Open to offers.

Bump!

Hello! I'm interested in buying some used sleeves. What do you have and any idea how much you'd sell them for?