Topic: W: Jace Beleren, windfall, winds of change H:Nykthos,lattice, lists

Needs they are a changing.

I got the Mana Reflections, thanks to a PM about an ebay auction. So thanks for that, was a great buy.

Now I need some cards to finish out my grixis Nekusar, which is already scaring the crap outta my EDH group, which I love.

Windfall
Winds Of Change
Jace Beleren

also a random one if you have it

Gate To Phyrexia need three of these

Thanks for your time!

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2013-11-13 18:54:10)

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Re: W: Jace Beleren, windfall, winds of change H:Nykthos,lattice, lists

bump!

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Anyone? Some mana's, anything I can do to get reflections, I mean I have a fetch up...

http://cdn.meme.li/i/pftbb.jpg

I got them, I bloody well got them...thank you folks.

Now for Jin-Gitaxas...

Morning deckbox, just a little bump here.

Also got any suggestions for my new Nekusar deck...I am loving forcing card draw and burning you for it. I already have spiteful visions, forced fruition, howling mine, font of mythos and I am getting jin-Gitaxias...what should I be after?

I don't have any of your wants, but! I am also working on Mindrazer EDH.

Jace Beleren is likely very good for you, might want to grab one of him. Underworld Dreams as well, assuming you have the manabase to support BBB. Windfall and Reforge the Soul as well. I also like Blue Sun's Zenith. Venser's Journal will also offset some of the self-damage you inflict (like spiteful visions.) Most of these cards are pretty cheap, so you should be able to find them easily. smile Cheers.

Thanks for the heads up, I have most of those cards already, glad to just throw them in, but I do need a windfall now lol.

2 words

Forced Fruition

Ooops didnt see your other post about it.

Actually you could throw in Nin, the Pain Artist, Winds of Change and Molten Psyche as well. Im thinking about doing a deck like this at some point since I was able to get the Grixis deck ( oddly enough, the only one 1 could get lol)

Last edited by Helios52 (2013-11-07 16:38:14)

AmarusCameron wrote:

I already have spiteful visions, forced fruition...

I have nin on the way too me, as well has a few others, Winds of change maybe useful I will check that out, but I am needing a windfall.

Topic updated, with extra cards.

Any other thoughts?

Also yeah I have a foil forced fruition, got it for 89 cents at the time, its only gone up since then

Also need a Jace Beleren

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2013-11-07 23:00:16)

Morning, bump, hey everyone, hope your fridays are going grandly.

Updated needs, also good afternoon deckbox!

Still looking for the stuff listed above!

Still in need, hit me up for a trade!