Topic: W: artifact edh staples H: lots

Like the title says looking to make my new sydri deck better some things I'm looking for are
Blightsteel
Enlightened tutor
Mindslaver
Steel hellkite
Planer portal
Argentum armor
Dreamstone hedron
Akromas memorial
Karn silver golem
Myr matrix
Myr incubator
Scourglass

And if you know or can think of anything else throw it in the trade and ill check it out ( or leave a comment with what it is)
Thanks guys!

Last edited by jakehash (2013-11-09 23:44:28)

Re: W: artifact edh staples H: lots

Just so you know Tinker is Banned in EDH, that would be like a turn one Blightsteel...not cool.

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

also I have a lattice big_smile

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

AmarusCameron wrote:

Just so you know Tinker is Banned in EDH, that would be like a turn one Blightsteel...not cool.

Ah thanks for the heads up

Paul I run pentacolor Myr artifact. Scarecrow King is general and it is a conspiracy deck. All my myr = scarecrows and I tear every turn with my generators...sooooo mean.

Paul_K wrote:
jakehash wrote:

Like the title says looking to make my new sydri deck better some things I'm looking for are
Enlightened tutor
Fabricate
And if you know or can think of anything else throw it in the trade and ill check it out ( or leave a comment with what it is)
Thanks guys!

What are colors doing in an artifact deck???

Cause sydri is the commander and so I can use things like tutors, memnarch, ect and cause that's how I wanna build it.

Updated