Topic: My Name

How can I change my name 1777821376 to like my username or my preferred Alias  like Silencer?
I couldn't find anything about this.

Re: My Name

you can now only change your login name in the first 2 weeks after signing up. This is to prevent people to switch logins after having BTRs, etc.

http://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=14506

If it has been less than two weeks, you should be able to go to your Deckbox Profile, hit "edit profile" and change it there.  At least I think that's how it works.

If it has been longer than that, you may have to message an admin.

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2013-11-09 01:21:49)

all right cool guess I have to get with a admin. I dislike having to be a number on the forums

Well Correction. I need to find out how to contact an admin. Or if a admin reads this.
I would like to change my name on this to either Silencer to match my logo. That way it makes it easier for me and the people I talk to as well.
I don't think it will cause any conflict with any of my trades because they all see my avatar.

If I am not able to do Silencer I do not mind my Name Brian Gold on it. But I pefer Silencer as a primary choice.

Last edited by 1777821376 (2013-11-09 06:30:42)

It's done. (The old forum posts you made will still show your old login, but new ones will use Silencer).

Awesome thanks