Topic: The GP:DC Spoils of War Thread

I just got back from judging at Grand Prix DC, and I have some wares I'd like to make available to y'all before I throw 'em up on eBay:

JUDGE FOILS
1x Vindicate
2x Genesis
2x Show and Tell
3x Crucible of Worlds
3x Overwhelming Forces
2x Imperial Recruiter
1x Swords to Plowshares

I also have four of the sweet Exalted Angel playmat from the Grand Prix: http://uploads.gocdn.us/83_345_PlayMatG … %20%29.pdf

Just let me know if you see something you like; I'm happy to negotiate!

EDIT: Updating quantities as trades occur. I am a Level Three judge, so I get judge foils on a regular basis. My inventory will replenish as I attend GPs and so on.

Last edited by TeamSabin (2013-11-18 21:09:48)

Re: The GP:DC Spoils of War Thread

Need a bribery if i have anything you are looking for

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

What do you value a Vindicate at?

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

@UnstableFlux: SCG and Channel Fireball both have 'em at $99.99. I'd like to get at least $90 apiece in trade.

TeamSabin wrote:

@UnstableFlux: SCG and Channel Fireball both have 'em at $99.99. I'd like to get at least $90 apiece in trade.

Oh hot damn, Don't think I've got anything of that value >_< I had no idea they were that much tongue

Profile   |   Foil Traders Community
Free yourself from yourself

Is this the Crucible?
http://8e8460c4912582c4e519-11fcbfd88ed … ible_2.jpg

If so what do you value you it at? I'm guessing about 40? if it's around there open a trade if you think we can work something out.

@bighappyblocker: Yes, that's the one! I'll contact you to see if we can negotiate something. smile

UnstableFlux wrote:
TeamSabin wrote:

Oh hot damn, Don't think I've got anything of that value >_< I had no idea they were that much tongue

I'm trading the soul of my own unborn child for that crap, it has SORIN on it, and the flavor is PERFECT...

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Dam, if I didnt just decimate my tradelist to trade for a Tabernacle I would totally trade for few Judge Promos. Mainly, Show and tell, Vinidicate and Wheel of Fortune....

Just snagged the briberies and a vindicate...WOOT! Also on another note this gent is easy to work with so if you are even thinking about a trade at least start a conversation big_smile

Interested in :

Vindicate
Crucible of Worlds
Bribery

I have regulars to trade back on the Bribery and Crucible. Let me know if you see anything on my trades list you like.  http://deckbox.org/sets/173326?s=j&o=d

Opened a trade.

Hey I am interested in a Show and Tell and  Genesis.

Any sort of deal we can come to?

My thanks to everybody for their interest. I'll be answering trade requests as they come in; if I trade away something you're looking for, don't fret -- I'll be restocking after Grand Prix Toronto at the end of the month!

TeamSabin wrote:

My thanks to everybody for their interest. I'll be answering trade requests as they come in; if I trade away something you're looking for, don't fret -- I'll be restocking after Grand Prix Toronto at the end of the month!

I'm interested in a Crucible if you still have one!

how much for the StP? Pick up any saucy foreign foils? Have cards + cash

I almost want to give you some of your money back to get that vindicate! lol

Out of curiosity what do you value that Genesis at? I know someone is already trading for it, I just want to know for future reference

I'd be interested in a Crucible if you see anything.

I'm interested in your 2 Imperial Recruiters.  Other than True Name Nemesis and Sneak Attack I don't have much legacy value but I hope we can work something out.