Topic: Need an opinion

I've got 3 sealed Mind Seize commander decks and I'm curious as to what you folks think. Should I leave them sealed and sell them as such or should I open them and sell the TNN individually/as a set? Thoughts are welcome!!

Re: Need an opinion

I would hold at least one unopened set, because they are going to spike once WotC stops print. The other two are up to you. I've heard from different people that TNN will drop and that it will spike, so it's basically up to you. Not sure what anyone else thinks, but that's my take.

Always looking for modern and legacy staples.

I've heard similar things about TNN. But at the last legacy gp it was at least a two of in most decks running blue. Personally I think it's going to spike. My basis is scooze. It exploded until the reprint

Using ebay Buy it Now pricing without the TNN and baleful strix you can buy them for 15.99 as a completed set you can sell it for 49.99. After the extra shipping and fees I would sell them as a complete set unless you are keeping the cards for yourself to use.

I know that TNN did well at the GP. I wasn't playing when Scooze first came out, though I do remember that it was like $30 before the reprint. The difference is that I don't think TNN will be reprinted, because it would break standard, and wouldn't necessarily see modern play.

Always looking for modern and legacy staples.

The next printings are coming in January, I highly recommend selling them now when they are high, and buying more in January for speculation. There IS another printing on its way, and there may even be another after that. I bought 4 at 25$, sold 4 at 50$-60$, planning on buying more in the second wave.

Also, it could be reprinted in supplementary products in order to reprint but not introduce it into Standard and Modern. And it would be absolutely bonkers in modern, if you honestly things it wouldn't see modern play, you are quite simply a fool.

Last edited by HansonWK (2013-11-26 14:37:01)