Topic: [META] - Selling forum

Is it possible to have a separate sub forum just for selling cards? Lots of major trading sites separate trading and selling, and it would make it much easier to browse. Just an idea...

Re: [META] - Selling forum

I second this idea

I can bring this up to sebi

Thirded.

yeah, its kind of lame when half the front page is just people who want cash for their cards...

mcrup wrote:

yeah, its kind of lame when half the front page is just people who want cash for their cards...

I agree and I am one of the people selling.

Great idea.

That would make it a lot easier for those of us selling too!

As both a seller and a trader, I'm all for this!

I love the idea.

I think it's a great idea.

Upvote!

My idea would be instead of a separate forum, a weekly selling thread that is stickied for people to make one post with what they are selling and for what price, and people can go in and browse and then start up trades based on that. 

No commenting in the thread to keep it clean.  You can start up a trade to haggle over prices. 

It would be a clean way to go about and promote competitive prices since people could easily scan for the cheapest price available on a given card.

Good idea @subforum, and will definitely do it. First though we have to come up with some rules document / terms & conditions for card selling. Will keep you guys posted.

Almundjoy wrote:

My idea would be instead of a separate forum, a weekly selling thread that is stickied for people to make one post with what they are selling and for what price, and people can go in and browse and then start up trades based on that. 

No commenting in the thread to keep it clean.  You can start up a trade to haggle over prices. 

It would be a clean way to go about and promote competitive prices since people could easily scan for the cheapest price available on a given card.

^ Good idea.

How about bumping your thread? There might be a lot of people selling, and if your post ends up in the bottom or on page 2 onward not a lot of people might see that.