Topic: Sleeves and Deckboxes for Sale

I recently moved to a new area where I have no one to play Magic with so I sold most of my collection. The gentleman I sold it to did not want my sleeves so I am here to sell them to whoever wants them. I have quite an abundance of opened sleeves in lightly played condition and an equally  large amount of sleeves sealed that I was going to sleeve a cube with but never got around to. What I have is

• 75 Ultra Pro Flamekin Bladewhirl Sleeves (Played)

• 60 Ultra Pro Mox Diamond Sleeves (LP)

• 60 Ultra Pro Blue Mana Symbol Sleeves (LP)

• 80 Ultra Pro Black Mana Symbol Sleeves (LP)

• 60 Ultra Pro Orange Gloss Finish Sleeves (LP)

• 100 Ultra Pro Green Matte Finish Sleeves (NM)

• 100 Ultra Pro White Matte Finish Sleeves (NM)

• 100 Dragon Shield Red Sleeves (LP)

• 100 Dragon Shield Purple Sleeves (LP)

• 100 Dragon Shield Gold Sleeves (LP)

• 29 Ultra Pro Light Blue Sleeves (NM)

• 15 Dragon Shield Teal Sleeves (NM)

• 10 Dragon Shield Black Sleeves (LP)

• 38 Black Sleeves of Unknown Origin

• 800 Ultra Pro Black Gloss Finish Sleeves (Sealed)

• 1 Ultra Pro Blue Mana Symbol Magnetic Hard Case Deckbox

• 1 Ultra Pro Red Mana Symbol Magnetic Hard Case Deckbox

• 1 Ultra Pro Black Plastic Deckbox(That one everyone uses)

• 3 BCW Deckboxes (They look exactly like the Ultra Pro ones)

It would be great if I could sell these in one transaction. I am not going to try and break anyone's back over pricing because I understand the market for used sleeves is limited. If you have any interest please message me and we can work out details.

Re: Sleeves and Deckboxes for Sale

Bump

I'm not really interested in buying the whole lot, but I'd be interested in the Black Mana Deck Box and the three sets of LP dragon shields.  How much would you take for them, shipped?

I don't think I can make much off of the pieces individually which is why I would prefer to sell it as a whole. Probably only like 8 bucks for the Dragon Shields and the black box. But it would probably cost me around 4 to ship them so I am not too sure about it.

How much for the whole lot, then?

I'd give you like $20 for it all

interested, how much would you ask for the whole lot?

I think 60 shipped seems pretty fair.

Using some math skills, pending condition of the Deckboxes I'd value this whole thing at about 75 the 2 mana symbol ones would be worth like 10 each, the 4 regular deckboxes id value at like 8 total (were at 28) the 5 sets of 100 Dragon shield/matte I'd say are worth about 30 (58 total) all the misc ultra pro sleeves I am not counting then you have to figure in another 16 for the Ultra Pro SEALED SLEEVES thats enough for 8 EDH decks (btw 74 total) before shipping this is just my valuation and take it with a grain of salt plus they're offering to ship FOR FREE and you get all these random misc sleeves. If I wasn't broke I'd probably be on it .

yeah the used sleeve I see has having a value of close to zero, the flip boxes like $6 each, plastic deckboxes, like $2 each, and the sealed sleeves, sealed ones I could see being worth like $30 if you find someone who wants that many for a cube or something. I'd do $25 if It helped you out. I would just end up giving this stuff away eventually to new players and such so I cant pay $60

Last edited by fairportmagic (2013-12-12 15:46:56)

I would do 24 just for the 800 sealed black sleeves. Let me know.