Topic: Want to downgrade/sell FOIL Arid Mesa and Verdant Catacombs

Hi all.

I have a FOIL Arid Mesa and Verdant Catacombs that I would like to downgrade to non-foil copies + other cards/Paypal.  While I can provide pictures, the two fetches are probably LP if only because they don't have that pack fresh foilness.  The borders are fairly close to NM. 

I will also sell them for +/- 5% less than TCG/Ebay.

Verdant Catacombs Front: http://imgur.com/MNPnVVa
Verdant Catacombs Back: http://imgur.com/OErHZJE

Last edited by Jaw16 (2014-01-23 14:31:20)

Re: Want to downgrade/sell FOIL Arid Mesa and Verdant Catacombs

I might be interested, see anything interesting on my tradelist or would you want cash instead?

I have regular versions and would be interested in the foils, especially Verdant Catacombs.  What else would you want back?  Some inventory stuff may be on the table for a deal like this, so feel free to make me an offer.

Last edited by DTrain (2014-01-15 20:37:57)

I would be interested in both, I have non foil copies and extra marsh flats plus anything else on my tradelist. Take a look and let me know if we can work something out. If one is gone I would still be interested in the other one.

Been getting a lot of interest so I posted pictures in the original post.  As you can see . . . somewhere on the high end of light play.  The fronts look great.

I'm fine with their condition

I'd also trade for the foil Arid Mesa and have regular to trade back, as well as my tradelist.

Mesa is accounted for. 
Catacombs still up for sale/trade.

Morning bump.

I still have the Foil Verdant Catacombs.  Still looking to downgrade it for a regular version and some cash.  Thanks.

Bump.