Topic: Mixed lot of Standard playable Japanese cards

Just bought a collection with a good number of Japanese cards from M12, Innistrad and DA. They're mostly commons uncommons and bulk rares as best I can tell -- lost in the woods, but no Snapcaster.  Since I don't speak Japanese they'd be a pain to list, and I'm not all that familiar with the recent block so I can't recognize all the cards just by the pictures. Is anyone interested in trading or buying them? I figure there's probably about 1000 of them. I'll post more info if there's interest.

UPDATE - see below for partial inventory

Last edited by rfioren (2012-04-08 16:30:07)

Re: Mixed lot of Standard playable Japanese cards

Are you looking to sell/trade them as a bunch, piece them out, or what's your M.O ?

Probably not worth my time to piece out since I'd have to look up most of the cards. If someone really wanted a particular card I could look for it, but my preference is to probably sell or trade as a lot. I'll do a full count and can post pics if folks are interested.

I might be interested, what we're you looking to get for them and what do you expect shipping to cost?

I'm not looking for anything crazy in terms of value. I'll try and give a better idea tomorrow once I inventory how much I've got.

There's also a bunch of non-standard-playable Japanese Alara Reborn. I did notice some Qasali Pridemages in there

Okay, unless you threw out a ton of high-demand cards (delver, ponder, slip, think twice, etc) I'd probably be willing to pay bulk prices + cover shipping.

If you happen to have any Japanese Diregraf Captains, then I would be interested in them, let me know.

UPDATE

Here's the inventory of cards. I looked up the rares, counted the commons and uncommons.

Total there's 47 rares and probably about 700 cards in total. Cards are mostly SP to NM condition.

I did see there are 4 Tragic Slips in the DA set. No diregraf captain, no delver.

I did count 4 diregraf ghouls, 3 dissipate, 3 intangible virtue, so there are some OK uncommons in there.

I'd be willing to take $25 bucks in cash or trade + shipping if anyone wants the whole lot.

DA

Rares:
2 flayer of the hatebound
1 jar of eyeballs
2 counterlash

99 uncommon
335 common (approx)

M12
Sphinx of Uthuun
Rune-Scarred Demon

61 Uncommon - black, blue, white, artifact, land

0 Commons

INN
Ludevic's Test Subject
2 rooftop storm
back from the brink
2 creepy doll
Undead Alchemist
Laboratory Maniac
Charmbreaker Devils
2 Falkenrath Marauders
Heretic's Punishment
2 Creeping Renaissance
2 Gutter Grime
2 Kessig Cagebreakers
Elder of Laurels
2 Witchbane Orb
2 Divine Reckoning
Nevermore
Stony Silence

30 Blue uncommon
36 white uncommon
36 black uncommon
39 artifact uncommon

0 commons

New Phyrexia
3 Phyrexian Ingester
2 Psychic Surgery
1 Xenograft
Myr Superion
Unwinding Clock
Chancellor of the Forge
Moltensteel Dragon
Chancellor of the Tangle
Phyrexian Swarmlord
Life's Finale
2 Praetor's Grasp

62 Uncommons - black, blue, white, artifact, land

0 commons

I'm not sure I want the whole lot, but feel free to look through my tradelist and see if there's anything you're interested in, I'm sure we can work something out.

I would be interested in Arid Mesa and/or Inkmoth nexuses if you're interested. How much of the lot do you actually want?

I also have maybe 6-800 Japanese Alara Reborn, if you have any interest in those.

I'm interested in 4 Tragic Slips 4 diregraf ghouls 2 flayer of the hatebound
1 jar of eyeballs Rune-Scarred Demon. Can we do a trade for that? Take a look at my binder when you get a chance please.

I'm also interested in the 4x Slip 4x Ghoul 3x Virtue 3x Dissipate and a couple of other random shitty rares.  There's some stuff in your tradelist that I need as well, so we can probably work out something for the inkmoth's.

Thanks for the responses. If no one wants to take the lot, I can trade out the better cards. My concern is that once I pull out the remaining decent cards, I'll have a big stack of Japanese cards that I don't want to look up or deal with and will just take up space.

Anyone out there willing to make an offer on the whole lot and have some fun hunting through some Japanese cards? smile

I'll take the whole lot, but not for $25 based on what you've listed.

I'll do $10 plus I'll pay the shipping.

Can you give me an estimate on shipping for the whole lot? Also all the cards are japanese correct? Depending on how much the shipping is, I might be interested. Let me know.

In my experience (I'm not the seller), 700 cards should fit in a small flat-rate box, which is $5.35.

You can fit about 3000 cards in a medium flat rate box, which is $11.35