Topic: Wanted: Elspeth Tirel, U staples and others

Looking to play around with a standard delver deck but I realized I don't have any of the staples to do so.  Looking for trades if anyone has a bunch of blue stuff laying around.  Also, need a few other things to finish off my BW Token.

Need:
1x Grand Architect
3x Runechanter's Pike

1x Elspeth Tirel
1x Honor of the Pure
2x Intangible Virtue
3x Champion of the Parish

I don't have a lot of valuable stuff but a few notables are:
Sulfur Falls *foil*
Surgical Extraction
Havengul Lich
Tezzeret, A of B

http://deckbox.org/sets/151767

Send me a trade if you can help out.

edit: modified to reflect cards still needed after trade

Last edited by smespinosa (2012-04-12 16:30:56)

Re: Wanted: Elspeth Tirel, U staples and others

I have a few of the things you want, but I have a collection that should arrive between tomorrow and Saturday (hard to tell from the Tracking info where stuff is when it's flying across the country, though it says Expected tomorrow, so...), so I might have even more then.

I'm starting a trade with you for now, and we can add as we go if you're interested.

Sounds good! Get a trade started and we will modify from there.  I am in no rush.

I have the delvers, stalkers, leaks, pikes, and honor of the pures. Send me a trade if you want to work something out.
You have a bunch of random stuff I'd trade for.

Sent you a trade proposal, feel free to check out my cards and let me know if you're interested.

I love this Reddit community.  Thank you all for the trades and responses to my request.  I updated the first post to reflect the few things I am missing.  Upvotes for everyone!

I have most of the cards you need. The only thing I'm interested in is the foil sulfur falls, take a look at my binder and I can send the cards tomorrow.