Topic: W: Mystic Gate/ Fire-lit Thicket H: Avacyn/ Progenitus / lists

Hey guys titles say it all, looking for those two lands.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2014-03-28 17:56:40)

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Re: W: Mystic Gate/ Fire-lit Thicket H: Avacyn/ Progenitus / lists

just wondering, what would it take to buy one of your ISD boxes? in the next few paychecks I might be into buying a box of something.

175 shipped

If you are interested start a discussion smile

If not, perhaps you could trade me for those lands...I really really need them big_smile ...running a penta color deck is hard work, money is all in the land

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

AmarusCameron wrote:

175 shipped

If not, perhaps you could trade me for those lands...I really really need them big_smile ...running a penta color deck is hard work, money is all in the land

That's a pretty nice price! I'll have to see after I get my check for sure.  As for the lands. I would if I had them but I'm pretty greedy about my lands and I only have what I play :3

VampireArmy wrote:
AmarusCameron wrote:

175 shipped

That's a pretty nice price! I'll have to see after I get my check for sure.  As for the lands. I would if I had them but I'm pretty greedy about my lands and I only have what I play :3

A month ago I was told 160 was too steep and I was like "Innistrad isn't going anywhere but up I'm not worried" and the guy tried to make me feel the fool and work on a lower price, now the average I see on ebay is between 190-200, I think 175 shipped (about 10 bucks for me to ship it) is a pretty damn fair price.

AmarusCameron wrote:
VampireArmy wrote:
AmarusCameron wrote:

175 shipped

A month ago I was told 160 was too steep and I was like "Innistrad isn't going anywhere but up I'm not worried" and the guy tried to make me feel the fool and work on a lower price, now the average I see on ebay is between 190-200, I think 175 shipped (about 10 bucks for me to ship it) is a pretty damn fair price.

well according to TCG player.com, you're right in the ballpark at 175.  Typically thats what their vendors sell them at.  maybe they wanted you to beat Vendor price?  People seem to want that here.  Personally, I don't mind it so much as long as the product is sealed and the seller on here has a high rating

Link to tcg: http://store.tcgplayer.com/magic/innist … ooster-box

Holy crap I didn't know they did boxes through TCG, what have I been doing with my life! *Goes and spends way too much money*

bump!

Needs only these to finish my EDH Elementals

Still looking!