Topic: A deck for multiplayer fun

Hello all, I wanted to post here a deck I recently built, just for fun.  In involves the hilarity that is Asceticism and Horobi, Death's Wail.  It also implements some redundancy with Death Pits of Rath and Goblin Sharpshooter.

In addition, it runs a heavy burn package so I can burn people out if am getting locked out of the combo.

What do you think?  Are there cards I should be running that I am not?  How do the counts look to you?

Here's the deck:  http://deckbox.org/sets/155598

EDIT: Pro Tip - include the link to the deck when you say you did...

Re: A deck for multiplayer fun

The titan kind of feels like over kill, and 24 lands seems a bit much with acceleration and fetching.

It may be worthwhile since you're running green to run Worldly Tutor.

I'll take a bigger look when I'm off, it is far to busy today to slack off at work!

The titans will likely turn in to Olivia Voldarens once I get them since she can just win games on her own.  But, I hear you on the overkill part; they bring the top end of the curve up pretty high...

Good call on the 24 lands, I could probably pare that down to 22 and make room for 2 more spells although I don't know what yet.  I'm not sure how I feel about Worldly Tutor; it's a solid concept but I dislike announcing my intentions and my only truly desired target would be Horobi, Death's Wail.  I did have some Flametongue Kavus and Pyrokinesis' in my initial build...

I got a chance to unveil these shenanigans and my first handful of games with this deck went pretty well.  I did bring the land count down to 22 before I even started but still managed to flood 4 out of 6 games.  I realized that 4x Birds of Paradise, 4x Llanowar Elves and 3x Cultivate was a little much; even with only 22 lands.

I felt like the deck did a pretty solid job of controlling the field but my regular playgroup is all veterans and excellent deck builders; they didn't let me keep any hard locks on the board.  I found myself constantly wanting a way to maintain control or, even better, win the damn game.  I might bump the Asceticism count to 4 because they really are that important in this deck.  Also, I will drop the aforementioned elves and replace them with some other effect that does 1 damage on command.  Spikeshot Elder comes to mind but I would love suggestions.

I want to keep the targetting effects to strictly damage effects so that they play nice with both Horobi and DPoR.  I would honestly like ones that are free or cost 1 mana but I'm not sure that's an option.  What's out there that I can use?

Also, not once was I able to burn people out because ALL of my burn went to creature removal.  Suddenly my win condition shifted from "pretty much my entire deck" to "Olivia and 2 titans".  Eww...  Anyone have any thoughts on a win condition?