Topic: H: Sneak Attack W: MM Dark Confidant, Abrupt Decay

Title says it all. I have a NM Sneak Attack from Urza's Saga that I would like to trade for a MM Bob and an Abrupt Decay

Re: H: Sneak Attack W: MM Dark Confidant, Abrupt Decay

why do you value the sneak attack so high, is there something special you forgot to mention about it?

Sneak attack just spiked. It's starting to settle a bit, but for a while you could only get them at 80

oh, alright. seems weird to have spiked but if someone wants to take you up on this deal good for them

Seems to be a price correction. Prices on deck box aren't updated yet.

nah you can still buy copies for uner $50

Cool, then buy your copy for 50 bucks and let him trade his for what he wants to trade it at wink

fairportmagic wrote:

nah you can still buy copies for uner $50

Find me a single copy of a NM Sneak Attack selling right now for under $50 and you can have mine for free. There are a few floating for under $50 on TCG, but you will notice they are heavily played or damaged. While I understand that you might disagree with the trade I want to make, heckling me for what I value the cards is not kosher on this forum. It's not even me overpricing it; Sneak Attack can no longer be purchased for its old price. the deck box price simply hasn't updated. Please don't spread misinformation.

He tried the same passive-aggressive comment garbage on me the other day in a trade I shot down, just ignore him.

no he can trade at whatever he wants to, I was just disagreeing that it was a price correction (not even with the OP) I feel it is more of a spike and stated you could find them for $50 as proof it could just be a spike. You are in correct going by tcg mid that you card is worth more than that and that most copies are that are around $50 are not NM. I most likely wouldn't take less than TCG mid either, but if your goal is to trade at this price I would advise doing it quick. You guys shouldn't assume I'm just price attacking.

BrendanPachas wrote:

He tried the same passive-aggressive comment garbage on me the other day in a trade I shot down, just ignore him.

That was weeks ago and all I said after you turned down an offer was, "fair enough I guess, even though it is a fair trade" which is a perfectly fine comment. I don't know why you are trying to make me look like a bad guy.

Last edited by fairportmagic (2014-04-21 17:35:35)