Topic: Users having...

Sorry if this is a repeat: I didn't find it with a search, but I wouldn't be surprised if I am just terribad at finding good search expressions.

Anyways, I have a feature that I /think/ should be an easy and low-hanging fruit, that would personally make my life a lot easier, and probably make things a lot easier for other traders as well.

Whenever I get a valuable card at FNM or draft or whatever that I'm looking to turn around quickly, I usually go to the card, and use the pulldown for Users having XYZ... In Wishlist.  I then proceed to go through page after page, opening around at least a hundred tabs or so (sorry for the load!), trying to find users who have done at least some number of mail trades in the past.  I then quickly close 90% of these tabs, and try to find a good trade among the remaining options.  I could make proposals to people who have never made such trades in the past, but the vast majority of the time, it would be a waste of time, since so many people just use deckbox as a way to keep track of their local collection.

This long-winded explanation of how I do things should hopefully be a good lead in to the feature I'm asking for: an option, in one's profile, to limit trade opportunities to people who have a minimum of X feedback.  By default, it could be set to 0 (making things work the same as they do now), but I could instead set it to 5, and it would consolidate my number of trade opportunities from 150 to 10 or so.  Hopefully it would be an option that would be simple to add to the profile, and add to the SQL query.  And it would make mail trading *far* easier.

Thanks so much!

Re: Users having...

Hello,

This sounds like a good idea! We'll think about how to work it in.

Awesome!  Thanks so much... I really appreciate all of your hard work!

and +1

Just checking in to see if the mastermind coders behind deckbox have had a chance to look into this possibility at all.  smile