Topic: My Tarmogoyf(s) for your...?

Tarmogoyfs.  I have three, they need new homes.

Let's trade.  Please keep it respectable, I'm not going to take 20 cheapie cards for one.

Thanks in advance,

- R

Re: My Tarmogoyf(s) for your...?

I am certainly in the market for Goyfs and might even be willing to part with a few items in my inventory for this rare opportunity to pick them up.  However, I barely have enough stuff on your wishlist to get my hands on a single goyf let alone three. 

Before I get ahead of myself, are there other cards you're chasing right now or is your wishlist an accurate representation of everything you want?

let me take a look shall I?

Would you be cool with trading a few $15-$20 cards for one? I'm not 100% sure, but I may still have some of the Antiquities cards you're looking for, for example...

depends on what we're talking about, I'd have to take a look - let me scope out your list

morningstar1978 wrote:

depends on what we're talking about, I'd have to take a look - let me scope out your list

Okay... though the cards I'm talking about aren't listed on my deckbox, just like most of what I have in Alpha-Antiquities... smile

I'm pretty interested in one... I don't have many valuable cards, but maybe you'll find something interesting...

MisterOken I appreciate the interest, but yes it looks like we won't be able to deal at this time.

Still got all three roaming my house, looking for new places to live.

I'm not looking for 'Goyf but you do have several cards that I am looking for though. Mostly stuff of the Maverick variety. Anything on my tradelist look interesting?