Topic: H: 3 full art Foil Dictates of Kruphix W:Anything

I have 3 of the new full art foil Dictates of Kruphix and 4 full art squelching leeches if anyone needs.

Not really looking for anything in particular so I would be happy to look through your list if you want one.

Re: H: 3 full art Foil Dictates of Kruphix W:Anything

Interested in all full art and txtless. Shoot me a trade if you see anything smile

Unfortunately I didn't see anything on your list that im super interested in. Mostly looking for standard stuff.

Thanks for the reply though smile

Last edited by dave0192 (2014-05-26 04:18:25)

could use one of the dictates. check out my stuff and let me know.

Hey there, I have some shocks I would consider putting towards it.  Open a trade if you are interested.

Although I would like doing that EternalPhi, I don't think I can mail to Canada. Sorry D:

Why? An international stamp is like $1.25. Ive done a number of trades to the states with no issues.

EternalPhi wrote:

Why? An international stamp is like $1.25. Ive done a number of trades to the states with no issues.

This hasn't been my experience, especially if you want to have packaging which is more protective than an envelope.  The last time I sent to Canada using a bubble mailer, it was $6.50 and I had to fill out a customs form.  There's also no good cheap tracking like in the US, and it can take up to 2 weeks to get there if it gets held up in customs.  I'm only commenting because I'd like to send things to Canada, but I think I just don't know the "right way" to make it worth it/not a gigantic pain.

For trade values under $10 it seems like a waste to use a bubble mailer anyway. I've received white envelopes from the states just fine, including a tarmogoyf sent regular mail. Just use a toploader and tape it to a piece of cardboard (like from the backing of a pad of paper) and send it out like that. I've had no issues sending cards to the states like that in the past via regular mail. Tracking is more exspensive, sure, but on this low value its hardly necessary.