Topic: Deck-building tools?

It may have been raised already, but what happened to the ability to select cards in a deck and move them to the sideboard?

To build a deck, I go through my inventory and select all cards I want to consider. I move this "pool" to a deck by checking boxes in front of the respective cards and then using the card actions Add to Deck... feature.

Once in the deck, I fine tune what I've included.  I want a quick and simple way to move cards from the deck to the sideboard (and vice versa).

In addition, I'd love to see the ability to build decks from spoiler view in the deck building area. I'd like to be able to modify quantities, add/remove cards, and move cards between the deck and the sideboard.

Long term, I'd love the ability to click and drag the card images to move them between sideboard, main deck, and a "card pool" area.

You've been doing a great job with the site, especially given the amount of change in recent months. Thanks for building the premiere site for MTG inventory management, trading, and commerce.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Re: Deck-building tools?

It was mistakenly removed, will be coming back!

Re: Deck-building tools?

sebi wrote:

It was mistakenly removed, will be coming back!

Can we also get an option from the page for a specific card, to add it to a deck?

HikingStick wrote:

You've been doing a great job with the site, especially given the amount of change in recent months. Thanks for building the premiere site for MTG inventory management, trading, and commerce.

Let's give a round of applause for the awesome Deckbox team!

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck