Topic: Feature request: modify inventory tab order

When editing the inventory count field in Inventory, would it be possible to change the tab order so that pressing the TAB key will switch the focus to the next column (tradelist count) rather than to the card name?

Similarly, tabbing again would ideally move the focus to wishlist count.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Re: Feature request: modify inventory tab order

+1

I prefer to use the keyboard and will not use the mouse if I don't have to. This suggestion could speed up my process significantly. Also, can we edit the wishlist column like the inventory and tradelist column? Right now it opens another window and adds more clicks to the process. Ideally, I could just tab to it and type in the number I want.

AsymptomaticPyrexia wrote:

Also, can we edit the wishlist column like the inventory and tradelist column? Right now it opens another window and adds more clicks to the process. Ideally, I could just tab to it and type in the number I want.

The problem is that when you have 1 M12 Ponder and 3 LP Foil M11 Ponder, if you edit a wishlist count for the row with the LP Foil M11 one, does that mean that you want one with exactly those properties?

sebi wrote:

The problem is that when you have 1 M12 Ponder and 3 LP Foil M11 Ponder, if you edit a wishlist count for the row with the LP Foil M11 one, does that mean that you want one with exactly those properties?

I would assume, yes. I see that there's a "Relaxed matching" and "Strict matching" option when going to users' profiles - so maybe that can be used to help its functionality.