Topic: Lief's Updated LOOKING FOR: Topic

I decided to foil out a few of my Pauper decks as pauper is actually... paupular... heh.. in my area, so my cards are up for grabs again! I'll be updating my deckbox soon to include other cards I have/interesting tradeables. I've opened 3-4 boxes of AVR (3.5 boxes and 4 or 6 or 7 drafts at this point) so I have a LOT of new stuff.

ALL THAT SAID! Here's the first list I'd like to foil out.

4x Invigorate
4x Rancor
3x Apostles Blessing
3x Fog
2x Seal of Strength
2x Predator's Strike
4x Nature's Claim
4x Hornet Sting
2x Lotus Petal
4x Ichorclaw Myr
4x Blight Mamba
4x Glistener Elf
4x Gitaxian Probe
2x Tranquil Thicket
2x Cystbearer

aaaand last but not least

I need up to 16 forests from onslaught.

all of the above is desired as foil

ADDITIONAL THINGS FOR THAT I LIKE AS TRADE FODDER/TO FILL GAPS IN VALUE

∞ x Mana Short, Sixth, Fourth, Revised, International Collector's, Collector's, Unlimited, Alpha, and Beta. (basically, as long as the art is by Dameon Willich)

∞ x Birds of Paradise, Any art, I collect them all.

∞ x Angel of Restoration (my new card to collect)

Thanks! Let me know if you want to do trades, either reply here or just start up a trade offer!

Re: Lief's Updated LOOKING FOR: Topic

I'm pretty sure I have a foil apostles blessing and a foil glistener elf. Not sure if that's enough to start a trade, but let me know if you're interested.

scribblenuts wrote:

I'm pretty sure I have a foil apostles blessing and a foil glistener elf. Not sure if that's enough to start a trade, but let me know if you're interested.

That's perfectly enough to start a trade! When dealing with foils I expect to be getting it piece by piece, the fact that you have two is awesome, piece through what I've got and see if there's anything you'd like. I haven't added too much yet.

I have a foil Ichorclaw Myr and two FNM foil Glistener Elves if you're interested in those. Since you said that you have a ton of AVR stuff, I assume that you have a Cavern of Souls. I would be interested in trading for one, but I know that a couple common foils aren't worth that much so if you would take a look at my tradelist and see if there is anything that might interest you in addition to the foils. If you don't see anything let me know and I'll make a list of small stuff from AVR I'm looking for since I have only opened 4 packs total since the release of AVR. Let me know if you're interested.

jgmill87 wrote:

I have a foil Ichorclaw Myr and two FNM foil Glistener Elves if you're interested in those. Since you said that you have a ton of AVR stuff, I assume that you have a Cavern of Souls. I would be interested in trading for one, but I know that a couple common foils aren't worth that much so if you would take a look at my tradelist and see if there is anything that might interest you in addition to the foils. If you don't see anything let me know and I'll make a list of small stuff from AVR I'm looking for since I have only opened 4 packs total since the release of AVR. Let me know if you're interested.

Definitely interested!
Nothing in particular I need equivalent in value to a Cavern of Souls but if you want to put togethor a list of smaller AVR stuff I'd be happy to oblige!

Alright well I suppose I would be interested in the following cards:
1x Slayer's Stronghold
2x Killing Wave
4x Blood Artist
3x Soulcage Fiend
3x Ghostly Flicker

I usually go by Starcity prices for foils so I would say that the Elves are $2 a piece and the Myr is $1.50. Let me know if that seems fair to you, depending on if you have those cards or not.

I looked through your tradelist. There's nothing I really need, but I wouldn't mind picking up a Daybreak Ranger or a Balance. Let me know what you think.

EDIT: Sorry, turns out I don't have a foil Elf. Just the Blessing.

Last edited by scribblenuts (2012-05-23 02:12:31)

jgmill87 wrote:

Alright well I suppose I would be interested in the following cards:
1x Slayer's Stronghold
2x Killing Wave
4x Blood Artist
3x Soulcage Fiend
3x Ghostly Flicker

I usually go by Starcity prices for foils so I would say that the Elves are $2 a piece and the Myr is $1.50. Let me know if that seems fair to you, depending on if you have those cards or not.

This might be a bit overvalue on the trade, we cant work that out in the trade room though.

Last edited by lief (2012-05-23 04:21:59)

I have two foil (non-FNM) Glistener Elves if you're interested.

phol wrote:

I have two foil (non-FNM) Glistener Elves if you're interested.

I just sent a trade! Let me know if that's agreeable or if you have anything else in your inventory other than what's listed.

scribblenuts wrote:

I looked through your tradelist. There's nothing I really need, but I wouldn't mind picking up a Daybreak Ranger or a Balance. Let me know what you think.

EDIT: Sorry, turns out I don't have a foil Elf. Just the Blessing.

I'd still be interested in the blessing.

Worked out a few trades, wanted to make note again, I have a few playsets of any AVR common/uncommon and a significant amount of rares.