Topic: H: 3x Candelabra of Twanos, FoW W: Goyf + Bob

Hey everybody. I am doing this to try to help a team mate who wants to build a jund deck. He has 3 Candelabra of Twanos he's trying to ship for Goyfs. I know it's kind of an odd request but we thought it'd be worth a shot.

The 3 Candels are MP-HP with one Mp-Damaged. All are sleeve playable and he takes very good care of them. Pics are available upon request.

There are 4x Force of Will and they are all SP-NM. More on the NM side. Pics are also available upon request. His main priority is 4x Tarmogoyf. Future Sight is prefered but he's not going to be picky. His second priority is 4x Dark Confidant.

Send me a message or a trade and we'll try to work something out if you're interested

Re: H: 3x Candelabra of Twanos, FoW W: Goyf + Bob

I dont own a single goyf but i do have 4 nm mm bobs. Not sure if you want to wait for goyfs or not but if your interested please shoot me a trade

What are you interested in?

Well if i could get the 3 candelabra that would be my first choice. I know they are pricey, but they sound like they have some wear.

I know id have to add some value.
Without any pictures it would be hard for me to put a value on them, what do you value them at?

Last edited by bigshotrob29 (2014-07-01 16:52:38)

I sent you a trade so we can discuss

Potentially interested in the Candles - can you send me pics?

Yeah sure go ahead and open up a trade and I'll send them in a message

Bump