Topic: Mass cards (GTA)

hey,
So i am a relatively new player of mtg, and am looking to expand my collection quickly. I want to get around 1000 cards, mostly common, maybe some uncommon (preferably standard [i am not 100% sure what standard means, plz explain tongue). I have looked online, but can't find a price i am satisfied with (then there is shipping...). Also, my seller MUST be in the gta (preferably Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, or Toronto), as seeing that shipping for a large amount cards would be very expensive. please feel free to leave a message or email me with any questions or comments.
thx,
fli8s.

Re: Mass cards (GTA)

Standard comprises the most recent two blocks and the core set between them.  By September 26, the standard sets will be Theros, Born of the Gods, Journey Into Nyx, M15, and Khans of Tarkir.

Alright then standard it is! (Thankyou!)

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/page/1376

a few instant collection options here. i order from them all the time.  free shipping (at least within USA, not sure on Canada) over $100

CoolStuffInc is indeed a cool company, I second his suggestion for them. I wouldn't buy a lot of singles there unless you discount is higher (like mine is =P) gotta shop around for the best price. But their grab bag options are great, and check out their HCD products for sleeves and mats, I love that art.

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list