Topic: Problem while adding cards to collection

I am slowly adding cards to my collection, and I just discovered the new feature for tracking multiple pictures/same card-same set.

So I decided to experiment it with Swamps. After adding a bunch of swamps in different sets and languages (count was 500+) I added 2 Unglued Swamps and suddenly my total has dropped to 175!

My fear is that when I opened the Inventory/trade list window only some of my inventoried Swamps where actually loaded, so I added my 2 Unglued ones, Applied and more than 300 swamps disappeared in one hit!!!

Not sure if inventory changes are logged somewhere, I'd really appreciate any help to recover the lost information.

As an additional note I noticed the Inventory/trade list becomes quite slow when you have many versions of the card (in my case it could have easily been 50+ different versions).

Any help will be appreciated.:o

Re: Problem while adding cards to collection

Hey, sorry for your issues. Just to better understand the scenario - where did you edit this information about swamps? The import dialog in the Inventory? Were you using the little "+" button there?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nzt4gjd876mde … .51.10.png

I've found the logs about the swamp changes and I have restored the swamp info to before the last change. Please take a look if it is ok.

I'm looking at possible causes for this. You are right, the panel is very slow when you have a very very large number of printings (150 distinct ones in this case I think). Looking at this closer.

Yes I was using the + button there.

I noticed the inventory window takes some time to load when you have many items (versions)

Is it possible that I pressed the + button before the window was fully loaded and caused the loading to somehow stop halfway through?

Possible... I will try also play with this scenario a bit and try to reproduce it, and make it faster.

sebi wrote:

I've found the logs about the swamp changes and I have restored the swamp info to before the last change. Please take a look if it.

Yes it's ok. Thank's a lot. Much appreciated. I assume these logs are not accessible to regular users, right?
May be useful when doing massive updates.

Nope, not accessible, and not in an easy format to handle.

We do recommend that you export your inventory from time to time via the 'export to csv' feature, as a backup, especially if you plan on doing massive updating, just to be sure.

Fair enough, A backup should be enough.

By the way, let me take the opportunity to thank you for the most recent update, this is a big step forward.
Great job.