Topic: Updated Wishlist! H: Ftv20 JtMS, Shocks, TL

I need any three Cryptics (prefer MMA), Any three black fetches, and a Badlands. I have 3 ftv20 JtMS my tradelist. In addition to my wishlist I need foreign versions of everything in UW Miracles.

Last edited by bgp5009 (2014-08-28 03:55:30)

Tradelist  Wishlist

Everyday I'm Shufflin'

Re: Updated Wishlist! H: Ftv20 JtMS, Shocks, TL

Why not just sell it and buy the cards you want?

I don't want to pay the fees and screw with paypal and a bunch of little transactions. Was there something you wanted to buy specifically?

*** Note I am definitely willing to sell I just have to figure out how to use the market on here lol ***

Last edited by bgp5009 (2014-08-22 02:19:52)

Tradelist  Wishlist

Everyday I'm Shufflin'

Ya, I was just in the same position not too long ago and I just went the selling route. Was just curious if you considered it or not. Good luck trading!

You can also buylist them and get an additional 25% from some stores, which would end up being close to retail prices for some. Then you can buy the goyfs at the same store.

I was looking at that but they all have inflated prices on goyf so like for instance channel fireball gives 52 trade in on tarns but then charges 200 for goyfs... So three tarns is more than a goyf but it would cost me four to et one that way...

Last edited by bgp5009 (2014-08-22 14:03:01)

Tradelist  Wishlist

Everyday I'm Shufflin'

Off-topic Solution: Tell your friend to not play a deck with Goyfs. In the end they're just efficiently costed, boring, vanilla creatures. Beating down with Goyfs isn't the most fun way to win by a long shot.

BUMP!!!

Tradelist  Wishlist

Everyday I'm Shufflin'

Kammikaze wrote:

Off-topic Solution: Tell your friend to not play a deck with Goyfs. In the end they're just efficiently costed, boring, vanilla creatures. Beating down with Goyfs isn't the most fun way to win by a long shot.

Goyf is the best eternal format clock there is aside from Delver. Sorry, some folks don't like playing shitty budget decks.

Bump, I wish there was a like button for that ^ Goyf is by far the best blue creature ever printed.

Last edited by bgp5009 (2014-08-26 15:04:57)

Tradelist  Wishlist

Everyday I'm Shufflin'

I've got some black fetches-- would be interested in two tarns. start up a trade if thats something you'd be interested in

buughost wrote:
Kammikaze wrote:

Goyf is the best eternal format clock there is aside from Delver. Sorry, some folks don't like playing shitty budget decks.

I didn't say anything about playability or budget. I was talking about having fun. Anyhoo, sorry to OP for the off-topic post. I won't post on your thread again.

Kammikaze wrote:
buughost wrote:
Kammikaze wrote:

I didn't say anything about playability or budget. I was talking about having fun. Anyhoo, sorry to OP for the off-topic post. I won't post on your thread again.

No hard feels bro, I just thought Buugs passion for Goyf was funny. I see both sides, I personally do not play goyf, but cannot argue that he is good.

Tradelist  Wishlist

Everyday I'm Shufflin'

Updated again

Tradelist  Wishlist

Everyday I'm Shufflin'

Discussion started.