Topic: (Bug?) Low Prices Incorrect [Edit: Nevermind]

Example: https://deckbox.org/mtg/Slaughter%20Pact?printing=2730

Right now it says that Slaughter Pact can be bought for $3.51, but the lowest of the listed prices clearly is not $3.51. What gives?

A while back I made a thread complaining about price listings showing up from users who were on vacation. Is it possible that those listings were removed from the individual card pages, but are still used to calculate the spot price Deckbox uses anyways? That's my guess.

[Edit]

Okay, this complaint was off. Mods can feel free to delete this.

Last edited by 9700377 (2014-09-05 14:30:27)

Re: (Bug?) Low Prices Incorrect [Edit: Nevermind]

If you look at all sellers, you will see that it is sold by someone out of country for that price

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

Ah, you're absolutely correct. My bad. Feel free to delete this thread.

(Although perhaps one suggestion to come from this would be that maybe the low price should be generated only from the compatible sellers.)

Last edited by 9700377 (2014-09-05 14:31:45)

9700377 wrote:

Although perhaps one suggestion to come from this would be that maybe the low price should be generated only from the compatible sellers.

Yeah... this is indeed a bit confusing, I'm not too sure which route to go for minimum prices.

If we only show the one from compatible sellers, then people will see different minimums... which would be bad if someone references it in a trade, or similar...

sebi wrote:

If we only show the one from compatible sellers, then people will see different minimums... which would be bad if someone references it in a trade, or similar...

Considering this, minimum price should probably stay as is.