Topic: W: Daybreat Coronets, Windswept Heaths. Horizon Canopy.

Looking to finish off Boggles. Feel free to open up a trade. Always looking for other wishlist items as well.

Last edited by dah81290 (2014-10-30 03:08:43)

Re: W: Daybreat Coronets, Windswept Heaths. Horizon Canopy.

Unfortunately, I don't have any of these items for trade. I just wanted to post because I have been running a version of this deck in modern for a long time and I love it. It has done really well for me at tournaments in that span too. Good luck getting it finished!

I have an extra coronet, just shot you a trade.

Bistiquea wrote:

Unfortunately, I don't have any of these items for trade. I just wanted to post because I have been running a version of this deck in modern for a long time and I love it. It has done really well for me at tournaments in that span too. Good luck getting it finished!

This was my first modern deck. I played a budget version with cheaper lands and no Coronets and it was a blast. I took it apart and built GR Tron.
Looking forward to getting the real deal together.

Bump!

Bump, Got the Temple Gardens, Still need the rest.

Bump. Added my stuff from a Khans box.

Bump, almost there!

Bump, Need 1 Coronet, 2 Heaths and 4 Horizon Canopy. Plus a couple sideboard items. 2 Topor orbs and random others.

Bump

i have a playset for trade    is there anything better you can offer for it?  not interested in standard