Topic: New View/Filter - Show all cards not on tradelist

Hi,

First off, thanks for all the hard work and added features that have been rolling out so quickly over the past months, it's much appreciated.

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, or if it's even available right now, but I think it would be very beneficial to have in the Inventory section of your cards, a filter or different view option, to display all cards in your inventory not listed on your tradelist. 

A lot of times I get a card for a deck and add it to my inventory, but once I stop using the card and it becomes available for trade, I may forget to mark it as tradeable.  Having a view that shows everything not on your tradelist would allow a user to scan through and quickly mark cards that have gone by the wayside and forgotten about.

Thanks again!

Re: New View/Filter - Show all cards not on tradelist

+1.  I have suggested this in the past, I think it is very necessary.

Re: New View/Filter - Show all cards not on tradelist

+1

Currently, you can order cards in your inventory by number of pieces exposed on the tradelist. This could be enough in case the zeros would be included. But ordering your cards like that now excludes the zeros - you are redirected to the tradelist in fact.
I think this could be changed relatively easily with no big impact and we would got the desired not-traded-cards view.