Topic: Cards to sell / trade for bulk un/commons

Hi, I'm new to this site, but long time internet user and magic player.

I never play constructed and never go to tournaments. I simply play with my friends by pulling out random cards and drafting. Expensive or particular cards are of no value to me. What I want is new bunches of all of the cards you don't want, like commons and uncommons of new sets; I just want to play with new cards.

So I'm looking to sell swaths of cards and receive in return a) cash or b) lots of un/commons (or undesirable rares) from any sets I haven't already played (pretty much anything in the last seven to ten years or so) without many duplicates and preferably not many cards that are just reprints from older sets. I buy them at 1 to 2 cents each for lots of 1000 or more cards (actually, I often get them for free when I visit clubs in the US (people just give them to me after playing booster drafts)).

I live in Israel, so I understand that shipping will be a factor with the price; it's not expensive to send a small collection of cards to you, but it's expensive to send a few thousand of cards to me.

My prices are flexible.

Regards,
Yehuda