Topic: NM/M Judge Foil Force of Will: $725

Inventory says it all!

Last edited by TeamSabin (2014-12-04 22:30:18)

Re: NM/M Judge Foil Force of Will: $725

Ahem <clears throat>

As per the Deckbox Market Rules, you may not sell cards on Deckbox via any method other than the Deckbox Marketplace. This is just a friendly reminder/warning.

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

@Chaim: My apologies. A moment of ignorant brainfarting on my part. If you wouldn't mind deleting this post, I'll go about selling my cards through the appropriate channels.

It's not a problem, I just figured that you didn't know. I cannot delete posts, though.

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.

No worries -- I fixed the post. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

I just mentioned it so that you don't have official problems later.
I wish you many good sales.