Topic: Feature Request: Change default sorting options

Sebi,

It would be huge if we could get a way to set our default sorting option on page load from our account page.  I always want things sorted by Converted Mana Cost in decks for example, while the inventory and tradelist I usually want to sort by Last Updated.  I'm not sure of the overall difficulty to implement, but it would be a definite quality of life improvement for me.

Re: Feature Request: Change default sorting options

Please add this - having to select the cost each time I reload the pages - which is often (go into spoiler view, get a card I want to cut -> Listing -> cost -> spoiler view ...) gets annoying

I'm going to bump this.

Basically, I never want any list sorted by type, therefore the button I click more often than any other is 'sort by color'. Load a page? Sort by color. Enter a card into a deck? Sort by color.

I (sort by color) really (sort by color) love (sort by color) using (sort by color) the (sort by color) site, (sort by color) but (sort by color) details (sort by color) like (sort by color) this (sort by color) matter.

are we able to sort and filter the editions pages by rarity?

I would like to vote on this too, every time I log into my account I keep unchecking the filter options I do not want and then rechecking the options I do want (which end up being the same setup everytime for me).

Last edited by PerfectX (2017-03-13 11:57:55)

Is there a voting option? LoL

PerfectX wrote:

I would like to vote on this too, every time I log into my account I keep unchecking the filter options I do not want and then rechecking the options I do want (which end up being the same setup everytime for me).

Last edited by PerfectX (2017-03-13 11:58:09)